Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live wallpapers

Why doesn't the iphone se 2020 have live wallpapers? I had an iphone 6 and bought iphone se 2020 recently and I just found out it doesn't allow them which makes me pretty frustrated.

Posted on May 21, 2020 12:46 AM

2 replies

May 24, 2020 12:31 AM in response to ReubenSch

I've read that it doesn't have live wallpaper because that requires 3D which the iphone SE 2 doesn't have. iPhone SE 2 has replaced that with hapic touch. 3D is now eliminated from the Apple lineup. it does have dynamic wallpaper though which is even better in my opinion. Dynamic wallpaper can be used on both the lock screen and the home screen and it runs without touching the screen in a loop. Live wallpaper was only capable of running on the lock screen and you had to touch the screen to make it run. unfortunately you can't add your own dynamic wallpaper so hopefully Apple will update with more choices in coming updates.

Live wallpapers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.