Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Finder sync not showing any sync options.

i am trying to get Finder to sync my iPhone. I have tried 2 different macs neither have the sync options. My iPad seems to work fine. Any ideas how to fix?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on May 21, 2020 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2020 3:30 PM

Having this issue as well. Don't have multiple mac's to try it on, but it's happening with both my personal & work iPhones. I clicked "trust" in finder, then on the phone, didn't work. Did it in the opposite order too. Have rebooted the computer and the phone. Have reset privacy & location settings to get the 'trust this computer' prompt to re-appear and try the process over multiple times, to no avail.

MacBook Air 13" 2017, OS 10.15.4

iPhone 7 13.4.1

iPhone SE 11.4.1

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2020 3:30 PM in response to tima925

Having this issue as well. Don't have multiple mac's to try it on, but it's happening with both my personal & work iPhones. I clicked "trust" in finder, then on the phone, didn't work. Did it in the opposite order too. Have rebooted the computer and the phone. Have reset privacy & location settings to get the 'trust this computer' prompt to re-appear and try the process over multiple times, to no avail.

MacBook Air 13" 2017, OS 10.15.4

iPhone 7 13.4.1

iPhone SE 11.4.1

iPhone Finder sync not showing any sync options.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.