Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar icon not showing on iPhone

I have downloaded the apple calendar rom the App Store but the icon does not show up so I can't open it . Any suggestions?

iPhone XR

Posted on May 21, 2020 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 10:34 AM

Check all of your home pages. Also, the Calendar app is a native iOS app and is part of the operating system. It usually appears on the home screen alone, but it could have downloaded to a folder called Extras. Search your iPhone for Calendar if you do not see it on the home screens or folders. See this to search the iPhone. Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If it is located in a folder, the name of the folder will appear to the right of the screen.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2020 10:34 AM in response to DanMccarter

Check all of your home pages. Also, the Calendar app is a native iOS app and is part of the operating system. It usually appears on the home screen alone, but it could have downloaded to a folder called Extras. Search your iPhone for Calendar if you do not see it on the home screens or folders. See this to search the iPhone. Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If it is located in a folder, the name of the folder will appear to the right of the screen.

May 21, 2020 11:47 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

This didn't work for me. Several years ago when Apple allowed us to delete apps that we didn't use I deleted it. Today I downloaded it and I can get into the application yb going out to the ap store and clicking on the open button. I do have some apps grouped together such as "Not used" , "Books" " & "music apps and I have checked all those with no results

calendar icon not showing on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.