Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i dispute a transaction

How do I dispute a transaction

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on May 21, 2020 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 11:04 AM

That would depend on where you saw the transaction. If you saw this in your bank or credit card statement, see this, If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If all you got was an email, it is probably a phishing attempt to get your account information. See this, Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

And this, Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2020 11:04 AM in response to Vitajones

That would depend on where you saw the transaction. If you saw this in your bank or credit card statement, see this, If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If all you got was an email, it is probably a phishing attempt to get your account information. See this, Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

And this, Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

how do i dispute a transaction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.