Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help loading Apple TV app.

I have an iPad running Version 10.3.3. I think that is the latest version for my iPad. I am unable to load the Apple TV app. The problem is that when I scroll down, there are no selections for Apple TV plus, above News and Noteworthy.  I looked it up on uTube and it says it's suppose to be there, but it's not. Any ideas.

Posted on May 21, 2020 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 6:28 PM

I have an iPad running Version 10.3.3. I think that is the latest version for my iPad.

The iPad (4th generation), 2012 model, can be updated to iOS 10.3.3 maximum. How to update your iPad - Apple Support

The Apple TV+ Channel in the Apple TV app requires “the latest version” iOS/iPadOS, i.e. v13 or later.

iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 are compatible with these devices - Apple Support

So, roughly 2015 models or newer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2020 6:28 PM in response to RedKnights

I have an iPad running Version 10.3.3. I think that is the latest version for my iPad.

The iPad (4th generation), 2012 model, can be updated to iOS 10.3.3 maximum. How to update your iPad - Apple Support

The Apple TV+ Channel in the Apple TV app requires “the latest version” iOS/iPadOS, i.e. v13 or later.

iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 are compatible with these devices - Apple Support

So, roughly 2015 models or newer.

Help loading Apple TV app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.