Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods not working properly

my left Airpord is getting discharged more quickly then right one and I loose the battery within 1-1.5 hour

I read some of the posts in the community and followed the steps of resetting my Airpods I still have the same issue.

steos followed:

• reset the airpods by forgetting device in bluetooth settings
  • waited for about a minute
  • paired my airpods again

please would you tell me what the next steps are? I bought them around Mid-June last year.

looking forward to your reply

HomePod

Posted on May 21, 2020 8:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2020 9:23 PM

anshuman209 Said:

"Airpods not working properly: my left Airpord is getting discharged more quickly then right one and I loose the battery within 1-1.5 hour [...] please would you tell me what the next steps are? I bought them around Mid-June last year.[...]"

-------

Your Next Steps:

Troubleshoot this via these Apple Support links:

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2020 9:23 PM in response to anshuman209

anshuman209 Said:

"Airpods not working properly: my left Airpord is getting discharged more quickly then right one and I loose the battery within 1-1.5 hour [...] please would you tell me what the next steps are? I bought them around Mid-June last year.[...]"

-------

Your Next Steps:

Troubleshoot this via these Apple Support links:

May 22, 2020 1:00 AM in response to anshuman209

anshuman209 Said:

Airpods not working properly: my left Airpord is getting discharged more quickly then right one and I loose the battery within 1-1.5 hour [...] hi thank you for the response but I tried and this does not help. Can you siggest the next steps?

———-

You are welcome.

A Few More Thoughts:

• Let both charge tight for a bit longer, seeing if they equal out.

• Add these to your devices in Sound settings of System Preferences. But make sure Bluetooth is enabled on this device you are using these with. Elsewise they might be being drained by another device these are associated with.

• On a personal note, 1–1.5 hours is how long they last me - so that is nothing of typical concern.

• Use a new cable. It does not have to be of Apple Brand. But going Apple-for-Apple is how I always go, for more reliability and trustworthiness amongst devices.

Airpods not working properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.