Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recovery pass apple id

can aonyone help me? i forgot my pass apple id.

if i recover i need to input my phone number to activated my apple id first ( because several times entered the password incorrectly)

can anyone hv anotherway to recovery without phone number (it will authentication two factor) ? i just hv access my email.

thx...

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on May 21, 2020 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2020 7:30 AM

You may need to use the account recovery procedure.

The Recovery Process is an automated process and length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2020 7:30 AM in response to Wisnu97

You may need to use the account recovery procedure.

The Recovery Process is an automated process and length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

May 22, 2020 3:33 AM in response to Wisnu97

See this document: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204106 "If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services.

If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don't have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.”

recovery pass apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.