Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am receiving notifications from notifytoday.online

i am receiving virus notifications from notifytoday.online; how to remove this alarm

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 22, 2020 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 12:10 PM

Hello walid321,

I understand from your question that you are getting a spam notification. I can certainly help you with this!

Is this happening in the Calendar app? If so, please check out the following Report a junk calendar event invitation on iCloud.com

Also check out Settings > Passwords & Accounts. Is there an unknown account listed there? If so, please remove the account and test to see if the notifications go away.

If this is not what you are experiencing, please reply back with as much information about this notification as you can.

Cheers.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2020 12:10 PM in response to walid321

Hello walid321,

I understand from your question that you are getting a spam notification. I can certainly help you with this!

Is this happening in the Calendar app? If so, please check out the following Report a junk calendar event invitation on iCloud.com

Also check out Settings > Passwords & Accounts. Is there an unknown account listed there? If so, please remove the account and test to see if the notifications go away.

If this is not what you are experiencing, please reply back with as much information about this notification as you can.

Cheers.

May 26, 2020 5:27 AM in response to walid321

I was receiving the same notifications so checked apps and found an installed calendar, not sure how it got there. I did remove the app by deleting in in storage(setting>general>Iphone storage) but the notifications still occurred. After finding this message I did check and find a username related to notifytoday.online which I deleted. The issue seems to be gone.

Thanks

i am receiving notifications from notifytoday.online

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.