Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to log into my Apple ID it says signing into iCloud and does not load

When I try to log into my Apple ID it says

signing into iCloud and does not load

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 23, 2020 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 2:30 AM

Seanhennessy2019 Said:

"Apple ID: When I try to log into my Apple ID it says signing into iCloud and does not load"

-------

What device are you using?

If a Mac:

• Boot into Safe Mode (Hold Down the shift key upon boot) and see if this can be performed. In Safe Mode, items open as they would by default with all other settings set aside.

• If Safe Mode is of no success, then create a new Administrator user, and see if you can now associate it. Create the Administrator user using the Users & Groups setting, found in System Preferences. Press the "+" to add the user. Make sure it is an Administrator User.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2020 2:30 AM in response to Seanhennessy2019

Seanhennessy2019 Said:

"Apple ID: When I try to log into my Apple ID it says signing into iCloud and does not load"

-------

What device are you using?

If a Mac:

• Boot into Safe Mode (Hold Down the shift key upon boot) and see if this can be performed. In Safe Mode, items open as they would by default with all other settings set aside.

• If Safe Mode is of no success, then create a new Administrator user, and see if you can now associate it. Create the Administrator user using the Users & Groups setting, found in System Preferences. Press the "+" to add the user. Make sure it is an Administrator User.

May 23, 2020 2:51 AM in response to Seanhennessy2019

Is one of the possibilities below your problem?

Did you see this message: 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208856. This link says: "There might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file. When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Insteadcontact Apple Support for help.”

Use the Apple recommended support link above first.

And, if necessary, go here is how to contact iTunes worldwide support via text or chat using this link https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/itunes After choosing your country, see the heading Tell us how we can help.

May 23, 2020 8:45 AM in response to Seanhennessy2019

If this is on an IOS device, do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

When I try to log into my Apple ID it says signing into iCloud and does not load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.