Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use a USB stick on the latest mMacBook air?

I would like to get a MacBook air for college but by the looks of it the MacBook air doesn't have a USB port and I was wondering how I would use a USB stick if there are no USB ports and two USB-C ports.

Posted on May 23, 2020 4:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 4:52 AM

You will need an adapter for that process. An USB-C to USB adapter like this one here ➔ USB-C to USB adapter.

There are several other adapters available from a third party vendor as well. You can google for those. There are Hubs available that connect to the USB-C port of the MacBook Air and expand it into HDMI, USB 3.0, and other ports.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2020 4:52 AM in response to Nate_Edwards

You will need an adapter for that process. An USB-C to USB adapter like this one here ➔ USB-C to USB adapter.

There are several other adapters available from a third party vendor as well. You can google for those. There are Hubs available that connect to the USB-C port of the MacBook Air and expand it into HDMI, USB 3.0, and other ports.

Axel F.

How to use a USB stick on the latest mMacBook air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.