Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change font size iPad notes app

How can I change the font size so that when I print from the iPad app ‘Notes’ I don’t print in what appears to be In 20 point size? I am running iOS 13.5 on an iPad 11 Pro

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on May 23, 2020 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 9:49 AM

That will allow me to adjust indentation, add bullets, underscore, etc. But the only font size change appears to be part of changing from Heading, to Title, to Subheadding, Body, etc.

Perhaps there’s a way to change the font established for the font associated with Body?

It is already in Body, which is already the smallest font, and I need it to be in a smaller font yet.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2020 9:49 AM in response to BaronThompson

That will allow me to adjust indentation, add bullets, underscore, etc. But the only font size change appears to be part of changing from Heading, to Title, to Subheadding, Body, etc.

Perhaps there’s a way to change the font established for the font associated with Body?

It is already in Body, which is already the smallest font, and I need it to be in a smaller font yet.

Change font size iPad notes app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.