Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

update Apple settings??

New iPhone 11 says all features will not be available until Apple settings are updated. When I try it gets caught up and never resolves.

iPhone 11

Posted on May 23, 2020 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 7:02 PM

Hello bagel7 and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

1) What features are said to be unavailable?

2) When you say "Apple settings" are you referring to your Apple ID?

3) Are you saying that you are able to start the update process but not finish it?

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2020 7:02 PM in response to bagel7

Hello bagel7 and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

1) What features are said to be unavailable?

2) When you say "Apple settings" are you referring to your Apple ID?

3) Are you saying that you are able to start the update process but not finish it?

Cheers.

May 24, 2020 9:11 PM in response to rose_10

Hi sarah...thanks so much for responding. Yes I mean Apple ID settings; it says some features will not be available until I have updated Apple ID settings. When I put in my p/w and start the process, it just hangs there forever and never finishes. Again thank you. Hope I can get this resolved soon!!!

update Apple settings??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.