Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5S not turning on

Hi, I've had an iPhone 5S for better part of around 6 years now and obviously the battery has been pretty bad but I've got good use for it. Today it turned off (because the battery died)[this has happened plenty of times(turning off and i charge it and it turns on)] and I put it to charge but this time it wont turn on, it shows the battery pic to show its charging but its like the battery isnt strong enough to boot up. its been charging for almost 8 hours now pleas help. I tried the hard reset. its charging with the 5W adaptor in wall socket.

iPhone 5s

Posted on May 23, 2020 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 11:41 AM

Your battery fought a good fight and lived as long as it could but it has now gone to a better place where ions are free. It is time to put a new battery in if you want to keep using that iPhone, it will cost you $49 USD and click on the Contact Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2020 11:41 AM in response to Shash17

Your battery fought a good fight and lived as long as it could but it has now gone to a better place where ions are free. It is time to put a new battery in if you want to keep using that iPhone, it will cost you $49 USD and click on the Contact Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

iPhone 5S not turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.