Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch screen scratched

My screen has a scratch across the middle. How much will this cost to fix/replace?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on May 23, 2020 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2020 11:58 AM

Please use the following link to contact AppleCare, they will not be able to quote you a price but will instruct you to where you can take it to get a quote.

AppleCare Contact Info

3 replies

Jul 23, 2020 9:50 AM in response to GeopiaZ

I had a GEN one Apple Watch that I wore for years zero scratches. Then I got another one and gave my sister gen 1 watch still zero scratches. Next gen watch zero scratches. Got the new Apple Watch for Christmas and it was scratched within a week. Now it has several little scratches. The new Apple Watch screen scratches easily. I am not rough with my watches at all. Whatever they did to the screen the newer better screen it’s not better. It sucks. I have spoken to many friends about this as well who have Apple Watch’s and it’s the same story with everybody. Apple needs to address this. This is certainly not the quality I have gotten in the past, or expected to get now from Apple. The newest version of the Apple Watch is not good because of the screen. I would either wait to buy one until Apple address is it or Buy another brand. And this is coming from someone who has Apple everything, I have never been let down before.

Apple Watch screen scratched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.