Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trouble accessing my subscriptions

I am aware of where the subscriptions are located in settings, but whenever I go to it its just a blank page. I have tried turning my phone off and then back on but that did not help.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 23, 2020 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 6:54 AM

Hi minha749,

Thanks for your post! I understand you know where and how to access your subscriptions, but the page does not load, even after restarting the device.

First, perform a force restart on the device:

Force restart iPhone

Then, if issues persist, make sure your device has a reliable internet connection:

Connect iPhone to the Internet

If the issue issue is still persisting, try a reset of all settings:

Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Keep in mind if you reset all settings, all custom settings you have enabled will be returned to the default setting.

Let us know what you find out!

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2020 6:54 AM in response to minha749

Hi minha749,

Thanks for your post! I understand you know where and how to access your subscriptions, but the page does not load, even after restarting the device.

First, perform a force restart on the device:

Force restart iPhone

Then, if issues persist, make sure your device has a reliable internet connection:

Connect iPhone to the Internet

If the issue issue is still persisting, try a reset of all settings:

Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Keep in mind if you reset all settings, all custom settings you have enabled will be returned to the default setting.

Let us know what you find out!

Take care!

trouble accessing my subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.