Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 Reminders

In previous versions of the Reminders app it was easy to see which recurring reminders in which lists were outstanding and which were complete. Now the only way to find out is to go into each individual list to check.

Is there a simpler way to find unfinished (overdue) reminders?

I have tons of list with lots of reminders, both singular and recurring, so I like to glance at the lists and see what tasks I haven’t finished yet. But it seems it got harder to do that with iOS 13.

Posted on May 24, 2020 5:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 7:58 PM

Hey alias83,

Thanks for confirming. To see your overdue reminders, click on the Today view. Today shows all of your reminders that you marked as being due today. It also shows reminders that are overdue.

Take care.

4 replies

May 25, 2020 2:40 PM in response to rain_cloud

Hey there rain_cloud,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you have some questions regarding using the updated Reminders app. I’ll be happy to help.

There have been some changes with Reminders in iOS 13 but there is an easy way to see all your completed reminders. Just tap the more button from the Reminders app, then tap Show Completed. You also have options to organize your reminders with lists as well. To learn how to do this, go through the steps in this link:

Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Regards.

May 25, 2020 2:50 PM in response to rose_10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your reply.

I understand how to see completed reminders. What I’m looking for is a way to view overdue reminders. In other words the ones whose time has past but haven’t been marked as complete yet. In previous iOS the lists with overdue reminders had a red mark with a number by them to let you know there was an overdue reminder there. (My phone is in French.)

iOS 13 Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.