Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change Apple ID to married name

Hi, I want to change my Apple ID and iCloud email address to my married name but cannot find anywhere how to do it. All the on-line suggestions bring me to a dead end. Can anyone help please.

Posted on May 24, 2020 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 6:34 AM

If you want to change the name on the Apple ID, log into your Apple ID using the link below. In the first section, click Edit. You should be able to change your name there.

Apple ID - Manage   

You can't remove/change @iCloud.com, @me.com or @mac.com aliases. You can create a new alias using your married name to use for your iCloud emails.

iCloud - Create or change email aliases.   

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2020 6:34 AM in response to KTB_1979

If you want to change the name on the Apple ID, log into your Apple ID using the link below. In the first section, click Edit. You should be able to change your name there.

Apple ID - Manage   

You can't remove/change @iCloud.com, @me.com or @mac.com aliases. You can create a new alias using your married name to use for your iCloud emails.

iCloud - Create or change email aliases.   

Change Apple ID to married name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.