Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download Mojave OS? It doesn't show up in App Store

I want to upgrade from High Sierra to Mojave. I have already tried Catalina and ruined my desktop computer trying to uninstall it and reinstall High Sierra. But Catalina is the only operating system I can find at the App Store.

How/ where can I download Catalina operating system?

iMac Pro

Posted on May 24, 2020 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 2:39 PM

MISilverfox wrote:

I want to upgrade from High Sierra to Mojave. I have already tried Catalina and ruined my desktop computer trying to uninstall it and reinstall High Sierra. But Catalina is the only operating system I can find at the App Store.

Revert your Mac to a previous macOS version - Apple Support

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macos-mojave/id1398502828?mt=12

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2020 2:39 PM in response to MISilverfox

MISilverfox wrote:

Revert your Mac to a previous macOS version - Apple Support

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macos-mojave/id1398502828?mt=12

May 31, 2020 11:57 AM in response to Eau Rouge

Thank you for the information on getting to OS Mojave. It is perfect except that I have only tried it on my MacBook Pro and it did not install so I assume my MacBook Pro is too old, as the directions said. I had to try it anyway because I had added so much memory I thought it might work.

I had a hard time getting here because the link from my iMac Pro wouldn't take me to this site. When I tried to copy the link and paste it into Apple Community, I couldn't get my password to work. I tried about 8 times with no success. Anyway, the answer is the answer I needed. I just have to get my desktop cleaned up after taking it back to the factory issue. Then I will try the Mojave there. The Catalina certainly has been too much problem for me. Can't try that again.

Thank you again. I'm glad I finally got here.

Silverfox

How can I download Mojave OS? It doesn't show up in App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.