Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

updating Iphone 6s

my phone needs to be upgraded so i can downlaod apps games etc and i cant beacause it says i need to upgrade

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9

Posted on May 24, 2020 12:37 PM

2 replies

Jun 10, 2020 6:36 PM in response to QuickTimeKirk

You are not able to update iPhone 6s on Wi-Fi. Under the software update tab a message appears that says "The version of iOS running on your iPhone does not support wirelessly updating to this version of iOS. Please connect your device to iTunes on a computer to update to the latest software". It then has a link for more information on how to do this https://support.apple.com/HT204204. Unfortunately that link does not work so I have no idea how to do this. Since the link doesn't work and apple's support page has no information on this topic other than paging through these community pages, I have no idea how to do this. I don't have iTunes on my computer or even an iTunes account. I can't even connect my phone to my computer without a special adapter. Am I basically SOL?

updating Iphone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.