Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Access my iPhone via Finder (Catalina 10.15.4)

Hi,

Whenever I connect my iPhone 11 to my Macbook Pro, it shows up on my Finder sidebar; however, only the "Software" section is visible (no "general" tab, memory details, etc.). Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried restarting both of my devices, and I've even relaunched Finder without any luck. I'm running the latest version of iOS on both of my devices. Thanks!

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 24, 2020 4:43 PM

1 reply

May 26, 2020 9:07 AM in response to alberto297

Hi alberto297,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. It appears that you aren't able to do anything but restore you iPhone through Finder but you'd like to sync content: Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer

There may be an issue with your iPhone and it requires that you restore it. Do you have a backup created? How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

If you do have a backup you can safely restore the iPhone and restore the backup.

Have a fantastic day!

Can't Access my iPhone via Finder (Catalina 10.15.4)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.