Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading apps

Ive recently encounter issues downloading apps on my iPhone 11 Pro. It tells me that “App Not Available” - This app is currently not available in your country or region. However these are some apps that I have on my work iPhone and are available in my country (USA, NYC). I checked my settings to see if my region was switched by mistake but it is the correct country/region. Any help will be appreciated.

Posted on May 24, 2020 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 9:25 AM

Hi rené225,

Thanks for your post! I see you are having an issue where you are receiving an error message when trying to download apps. I understand you have two iPhones; are both iPhones set for the U.S. marketplace? Some apps are specific to countries.

If you are confident both marketplaces are the same, restart your iPhone and make sure the iOS is up to date. For guidance look here:

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue is persisting, try signing out of iTunes and App Store, then back in; look here:

Sign in with your Apple ID

Let us know what you find out!

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2020 9:25 AM in response to rené225

Hi rené225,

Thanks for your post! I see you are having an issue where you are receiving an error message when trying to download apps. I understand you have two iPhones; are both iPhones set for the U.S. marketplace? Some apps are specific to countries.

If you are confident both marketplaces are the same, restart your iPhone and make sure the iOS is up to date. For guidance look here:

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue is persisting, try signing out of iTunes and App Store, then back in; look here:

Sign in with your Apple ID

Let us know what you find out!

Take care!

Downloading apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.