Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound from Apple Watch series 5

The sound on my Apple watch series 5 has stopped working

I don't get any alerts, alarms or anything

Haptics working properly

I have checked all the settings on my iPhone and the sound settings are switched on

Help please

Thanks

Posted on May 25, 2020 4:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 12:14 AM

I have been emailing and calling Back and forth with Apple support for 2months now. The follow-up is good, support is good but no resolution at present. My watch has been silent in sound and haptics since the beginning of June. Sometimes it works again but no longer than 10 to 30 minutes and often after I had it in airplane mode or theatermode for a long period. After I charge it it never makes a sound or vibration. I have reinstalled the watch and my phone for 40+times during all the tests I did alone or with Apple support but still no fix.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2020 12:14 AM in response to Apple8155

I have been emailing and calling Back and forth with Apple support for 2months now. The follow-up is good, support is good but no resolution at present. My watch has been silent in sound and haptics since the beginning of June. Sometimes it works again but no longer than 10 to 30 minutes and often after I had it in airplane mode or theatermode for a long period. After I charge it it never makes a sound or vibration. I have reinstalled the watch and my phone for 40+times during all the tests I did alone or with Apple support but still no fix.

No sound from Apple Watch series 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.