Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air 2 screen size not fitting since update

what happened? most all apps are not fitting the screen can not exit out of things in the game apps to other apps can not see stuff for from edge to edge is too big for my iPad Air 2 screen why did this happen just after the latest update the other day, what happened and why? How can this get fixed???

sample

Posted on May 25, 2020 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 6:42 AM

Your App may not be fully compatible with your iPad model and installed version of iPadOS.

You should seek assistance from the developer of the App with which you are having difficulties. It is not uncommon for an App to require an update, by the developer, to address issues.

If all Apps exhibit the same issue, then it may be necessary to reset your iPad.

In the first instance, after attempting a forced restart, a simple reset of All Settings may suffice:

Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings - this will not erase any data from your iPad.

If this doesn’t resolve the issue, then a full reset may be required. After ensuring that you have a current iCloud or iTunes backup, fully reset the iPad:

Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings - this reset will erase all data.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2020 6:42 AM in response to CyndraAvey

Your App may not be fully compatible with your iPad model and installed version of iPadOS.

You should seek assistance from the developer of the App with which you are having difficulties. It is not uncommon for an App to require an update, by the developer, to address issues.

If all Apps exhibit the same issue, then it may be necessary to reset your iPad.

In the first instance, after attempting a forced restart, a simple reset of All Settings may suffice:

Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings - this will not erase any data from your iPad.

If this doesn’t resolve the issue, then a full reset may be required. After ensuring that you have a current iCloud or iTunes backup, fully reset the iPad:

Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings - this reset will erase all data.

May 25, 2020 5:27 PM in response to LotusPilot

well I do the hard reset but have to do it all the time if developers are updating even for iPad Air 2 they say it is also for my device that is not right, but you are not a developer are?But can not use support no more my warranty is out now, witch sucks cause Apple gouge pricing on all their devices tell not buying no more Apple products cant afford those no more

iPad Air 2 screen size not fitting since update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.