Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No service in my iPhone

My iPhone has problem of no service and I have try normal way of fixing the problem and I have not seen any changes

iPhone 6

Posted on May 25, 2020 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 8:06 AM

If "normal way" is referred to ALL the steps provided in this support guide:--> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support and the issue still persists, have your iPhone checked at an Apple Store or AASP, since they, depending on the country, are reopening their activities, as per this Apple Announcement:--> Apple’s approach to reopening stores

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2020 8:06 AM in response to abdirahman100

If "normal way" is referred to ALL the steps provided in this support guide:--> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support and the issue still persists, have your iPhone checked at an Apple Store or AASP, since they, depending on the country, are reopening their activities, as per this Apple Announcement:--> Apple’s approach to reopening stores

Regards

Giulio

No service in my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.