Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i try to restart my iphone 6 but i lost passcode so i did the restart and my icon on the phone is a itunes logo?

do i need the sim card in the phone im trying to unlock?

iPhone 6s

Posted on May 25, 2020 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 8:46 AM

This is a user-to-user technical support forum, it is not a chat service. When you post a question eventually a volunteer user who sees it will try to answer it. But that typically takes longer than 5 minutes.

If your phone is disabled you need to follow these instructions—>If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2020 8:46 AM in response to shanenichols

This is a user-to-user technical support forum, it is not a chat service. When you post a question eventually a volunteer user who sees it will try to answer it. But that typically takes longer than 5 minutes.

If your phone is disabled you need to follow these instructions—>If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

i try to restart my iphone 6 but i lost passcode so i did the restart and my icon on the phone is a itunes logo?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.