Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hiding apps won’t work

When I click hide app, it disappears. However, when I exit and then go back to my App Store, it continues to reappear. Any clue on how to fix this?

Posted on May 25, 2020 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 3:46 PM

Hi jess1738w,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. From what I can understand, it sounds like you’re having trouble hiding purchases. I’m happy to help.

To start, try restarting your iPhone and then following these steps:

Hide App Store purchases - Apple Support

If that doesn’t help, try signing out of the iTunes & App Store and then back in. You can do so by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Store > [Apple ID] > Sign Out. Follow the steps in the article above after you’ve signed back in.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2020 3:46 PM in response to jess1738w

Hi jess1738w,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. From what I can understand, it sounds like you’re having trouble hiding purchases. I’m happy to help.

To start, try restarting your iPhone and then following these steps:

Hide App Store purchases - Apple Support

If that doesn’t help, try signing out of the iTunes & App Store and then back in. You can do so by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Store > [Apple ID] > Sign Out. Follow the steps in the article above after you’ve signed back in.

Take care.

Hiding apps won’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.