Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone wont connect to Mac

My IPhone 11 Pro Max won't connect to my desktop Mac.

When I plug it in it keep connecting and disconnected rapidly.

before I can click anything and the phone flickers between charging and not charging very quickly. I open the photos to back up and again it appears and disappears constantly...I tried every single cable I have both Apple and non Apple.

Today I get the ' This accessory may not be supported' message when I plug it into the wall charger it came with. Help please I'm going crazy! Many thanks

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on May 26, 2020 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 7:04 AM

Connect iPhone to Computer / Mac

Settings > Touch/Face ID & Passcode > USB Accessories > [Enable]

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2020 7:04 AM in response to elektraB

Connect iPhone to Computer / Mac

Settings > Touch/Face ID & Passcode > USB Accessories > [Enable]

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

Iphone wont connect to Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.