Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add PayPal to my iphone

iPad Air 2, iOS 10

Posted on May 26, 2020 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 3:20 PM

Did you mean how to use PayPal as a payment option for iTunes and App Store purchases?

You can link your PayPal account to your Apple ID by following the steps provided below:

1. Tap/click here to sign in to iTunes using your Apple ID or Touch ID.
  2. Go to Payment Information and tap on PayPal and then Account.
  3. Follow the steps to authenticate your PayPal. After it’s confirmed, all future purchases will be charged to your PayPal account.

Once your PayPal account is linked to your Apple ID, you will be able to use PayPal’s One Touch feature to make purchases quickly and securely on all your Apple devices.

Hope it helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2020 3:20 PM in response to DrShe

Did you mean how to use PayPal as a payment option for iTunes and App Store purchases?

You can link your PayPal account to your Apple ID by following the steps provided below:

1. Tap/click here to sign in to iTunes using your Apple ID or Touch ID.
  2. Go to Payment Information and tap on PayPal and then Account.
  3. Follow the steps to authenticate your PayPal. After it’s confirmed, all future purchases will be charged to your PayPal account.

Once your PayPal account is linked to your Apple ID, you will be able to use PayPal’s One Touch feature to make purchases quickly and securely on all your Apple devices.

Hope it helps!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.