Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud direct download

What is the link to download Icloud for Windows without going thru Microsoft store

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 26, 2020 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2020 12:15 PM

Hello vhp124,

Thanks for the question! iCloud for Windows is a great app, and it sounds like you may want to know how you can download it. Your options will vary depending on your Windows version, and I'm glad to offer some helpful information about this.

This link has the best available information on how you can Download iCloud for Windows. You would only be able to download iCloud for Windows outside of the Microsoft Store if you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8:

"On Windows 7 and Windows 8, you can download iCloud for Windows on Apple's website."

If you're using Windows 10, you would need to download it from the Microsoft Store: Download iCloud for Windows from the Microsoft Store

I hope this answers your question. Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2020 12:15 PM in response to vhp124

Hello vhp124,

Thanks for the question! iCloud for Windows is a great app, and it sounds like you may want to know how you can download it. Your options will vary depending on your Windows version, and I'm glad to offer some helpful information about this.

This link has the best available information on how you can Download iCloud for Windows. You would only be able to download iCloud for Windows outside of the Microsoft Store if you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8:

"On Windows 7 and Windows 8, you can download iCloud for Windows on Apple's website."

If you're using Windows 10, you would need to download it from the Microsoft Store: Download iCloud for Windows from the Microsoft Store

I hope this answers your question. Take care.

ICloud direct download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.