Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

credit card number change

How do i change from one card number to another?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 27, 2020 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2020 7:58 AM

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2020 7:58 AM in response to Riverrat123

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

Jul 8, 2020 8:52 PM in response to Riverrat123

I am trying to change my credit card number so that charges can be made auto pay on my Master Card. I have been trying to contact you by phone. Impossible. On hold for 30 minutes+. Your website does not have a direct means to do this. The frustration level is very high. Please contact me by phone ASAP so that I might update the CC information.

credit card number change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.