Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset Workout Goal Back to Open???

I set a calorie goal in my "Other" workout and want to remove it and change it back to "Open Goal"? Please, please tell me this is possible some how!!

I know I can change it using the three dots... I also know if you change the goal for example from 200 calories to 500 calories and let it run for 120 seconds the red writing on the workout type will update to 500 cal. But I want all goals gone and it be an OPEN goal again.

Please help!!!

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on May 27, 2020 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2020 11:14 AM

Just before you start your next workout do this;

On the workout type tap on the 3 dots top right corner and tap on Open then start a workout and when you've finished tap on end,the watch will remember your last setting and next time you do a workout it should be set to open goal.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2020 11:14 AM in response to SunShinePickles

Just before you start your next workout do this;

On the workout type tap on the 3 dots top right corner and tap on Open then start a workout and when you've finished tap on end,the watch will remember your last setting and next time you do a workout it should be set to open goal.

Reset Workout Goal Back to Open???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.