Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Id Recovery

I'm not using my old phone number and to recover my apple id i need old numbers two factor authentication but im not using that number and I couldn't find that number. I tried to give another number too but apple doesn't ring or message me after 3 days or 24 hours! Please help me to recover my icloud id im really tensed

Posted on May 27, 2020 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2020 5:48 PM

Contact Apple ID Support. They can answer your questions, but can't intervene in the recovery process. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2020 5:48 PM in response to rabbia786

Contact Apple ID Support. They can answer your questions, but can't intervene in the recovery process. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

Jun 7, 2020 8:39 PM in response to Mohankamble023

If you deleted your Apple ID, see the below.

What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted? 

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account.      

Apple Id Recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.