Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving of Text Messages from Android to Iphone

Hi, I want to move my Old Android Phone text messgaes to New Iphone SE (2020). I think there is no option to move text messages with Move to IOS android app.

Posted on May 27, 2020 10:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2020 12:01 AM

Yes it will move. But you can't do partial move.

Here's what gets transferred: contacts, message history, camera photos and videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, and calendars. If they're available on both Google Play and the App Store, some of your free apps will also transfer. After the transfer completes, you can download any free apps that were matched from the App Store.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2020 12:01 AM in response to Nels91

Yes it will move. But you can't do partial move.

Here's what gets transferred: contacts, message history, camera photos and videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, and calendars. If they're available on both Google Play and the App Store, some of your free apps will also transfer. After the transfer completes, you can download any free apps that were matched from the App Store.

Moving of Text Messages from Android to Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.