Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes for Windows 7 or 8

Good day,

I want download Itunes to my laptop and office computer, but according to system requirements i should have Windows 10 as minimum to download and install Itunes. How install it in my sityation? I'm not able upgrade my operating system unfortunnately . Please help me.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 28, 2020 12:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2020 12:46 AM

Under "Looking for other versions?" here, select Windows. This is the version you need: iTunes - Apple

2 replies

May 28, 2020 12:53 AM in response to alik12

alik12 Said:

"Itunes for Windows 7 or 8 Good day, I want download Itunes to my laptop and office computer, but according to system requirements i should have Windows 10 as minimum to download and install Itunes. How install it in my sityation? I'm not able upgrade my operating system unfortunnately . Please help me."

-------

Some Thoughts:

• Use Microsoft Virtual Agent

Contact Microsoft - See what they have to say. Perhaps they would know the answer? They are the developers of the operating system.

Refer to this site, while chatting with them: Get iTunes - Microsoft Store

• Don't Get it from a Third-Party:

Getting this software from a Third-Party would be highly unwise. Doing so, it could end up being Malware or Spyware. So, be cautious of that.

Itunes for Windows 7 or 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.