Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera night mode of my iPhone 11 pro max

I have a problem with the camera night mode iPhone 11 pro max. When I'm using the camera in the night I see a lot of vertical lines with a different colors?

Posted on May 28, 2020 5:00 AM

5 replies

May 28, 2020 5:19 PM in response to Redhwan_Ghailan

Hi there, Redhwan_Ghailan,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It looks like your pictures are not turning out as expected when taking them at night, and you see lines across the image. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've shared, I would recommend first ensuring you are running the current version of iOS, 13.5: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

If you still have the same issue after updating, or are already on iOS 13.5, please get in touch with Apple Support directly for additional assistance: Contact Apple Support.

Have a good day.

May 29, 2020 4:40 PM in response to MoonJ.

1. After this is will need you to restore the device back to factory Settings and set it up as new first
  2. If the camera is fixed after setting it up as new then go back and erase then Restore from your iCloud Backup
  3. If it is still there though we need to set up service for Repair or Replacement

After contact with Apple chat they told me to do the above steps but the problem not solve yet, please please I need help and don't ignore me.

Camera night mode of my iPhone 11 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.