Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod Update

Got a new Homepod that has an old OS (11.2.5) shows update available, but no way to start it updating. Software Update screen says I'm up to date. Other HomePod is on 13.4.5 Any advice?

HomePod

Posted on May 28, 2020 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2020 11:56 AM

Yes I did. That’s where it said I was up to date. However, found another support article about update issues. It started with, force close the home app. After I did that, an install button appeared on that page. Something stuck somewhere. All good now. Updated, paired and sounding great. Thanks for the response.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2020 11:56 AM in response to Vancouver22

Yes I did. That’s where it said I was up to date. However, found another support article about update issues. It started with, force close the home app. After I did that, an install button appeared on that page. Something stuck somewhere. All good now. Updated, paired and sounding great. Thanks for the response.

HomePod Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.