Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help w/USA account w/Canada Itunes gift card

This question is stupid & embarrassing, but I accidentally purchased a Canada iTunes gift card from Ebay, but I live in the United States. Is there any way I can use it here in the US, without changing my country (address) in my account (from USA to Canada?) The time frame to return this item, is well past both, EBay’s & PayPal’s refund/guarantee policy (this happened about 2 years ago.) If possible, I do not want to try to resell it, because I do not know where to even start, w/that option. Please help me! I forgot all about this, but while cleaning my room, I came across it. If I could use this to pay for my monthly iPhone storage bill, that would be ideal! I greatly appreciate all the help from the community! Thanks everyone! Aloha!

iPhone XR

Posted on May 28, 2020 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2020 9:15 PM

No. iTunes Store gift cards can't be redeemed or spent outside the country of origin.

(181093)

Similar questions

2 replies

Help w/USA account w/Canada Itunes gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.