Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My face id isn’t working it’s stop by unknown reason

My iphone Xs max Face id stops working from some days before.It was not fallen down or physically damaged.I am quite disturb of it kindly resolve my issue on high priority..

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 28, 2020 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 1:12 AM

Hai,

Turn Face ID off. Restart your iPhone XS Max (soft reset). Go back to Settings-> Face ID & Passcode menu, then select the option to Reset Face ID. This will allow you to create a new Face ID . It may solve your issue. Cheers.

8 replies

Jun 1, 2020 12:31 AM in response to Hamid0123

Well i feel so disappointed by Apple Custmer service.Im using iphone from iphone 3G to iphone Xs max but no major problem arise.When it happens you ppl are not even interested to resolve my issue, neglecting your customer that not things works

Anyhow I don’t have much time to drag this issue I now prefer to move on Samsung which are far better customer service and have ear to listen and resolve customer issue

And one this I also raise my voice on Social media platform..

My face id isn’t working it’s stop by unknown reason

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.