Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment

The apple store isn’t letting me download any app that i would like to download because i have a denied payment method. Every time i type in the cards credentials, it says that it is denied.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on May 28, 2020 10:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2020 11:15 PM

Double or even triple check the payment method is correct - including your address. I recently had the same issue with Amazon. My name or address on the card didn't match exactly what I had put in, so the payment method was not accepted. Many times, everything in regards to the payment method must be identical.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2020 11:15 PM in response to smushlunch

Double or even triple check the payment method is correct - including your address. I recently had the same issue with Amazon. My name or address on the card didn't match exactly what I had put in, so the payment method was not accepted. Many times, everything in regards to the payment method must be identical.

Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.