Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing Jabra Elite 75t to your MacBook Pro

Hey all, I recently bought a pair of Jabra Elite 75t's. Pairing them with bluetooth on my iPhone11 was no problem, however I did struggle a bit with pairing to my MacBook Pro so I wanted to provide some help here.

If you are having some issues, please try this:

(1) Turn bluetooth on your smartphone off, so Jabra doesn't pair with it as soon as the headphones are turned on.

(2) Go to Open Bluetooth Preferences on your MacBook and make sure bluetooth is turned on.

(3) Place the right earbud in your ear and press the multitask button on the earbud, be sure to press it long enough until the LED indicator light flashes blue.

(4) You should hear the female voice and your Jabra Elite 75t's should be visible in your Bluetooth Preferences, just click connect to pair.

From what I understand, this should also work with the Jabra 65t's and I've also read that you can pair the earbuds with your smartphone at the same time. So good luck! hope this helps :)

Enjoy!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 28, 2020 11:04 PM

There are no replies.

Pairing Jabra Elite 75t to your MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.