Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Number% instead of Battery icon

How do I change the battery icon in the top right hand corner of the screen to a number percentage such is 65%. I like that much better that the battery that you can’t tell if you have 80% or 35% until it turns red around 20%.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 28, 2020 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2020 11:25 PM

This is what I found from a quick Google Search. There doesn't seem to be a permanent way to keep that percentage next to the battery. Obnoxious, I know.

How to show battery percentage on iPhone 11

1. Open Control Center (swipe down from top right corner)
  2. From the Lock screen or Home screen, swipe from left to right, and you’ll find the battery percentage near the top of the Today View screen
  3. Ask Siri
  4. Plug in your iPhone, and you’ll momentarily see the percentage show on the Lock screen

Here’s how these steps look in practice:

Here's the original link:

https://9to5mac.com/2019/08/20/show-iphone-battery-percentage/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 28, 2020 11:25 PM in response to Hu46jask

This is what I found from a quick Google Search. There doesn't seem to be a permanent way to keep that percentage next to the battery. Obnoxious, I know.

How to show battery percentage on iPhone 11

1. Open Control Center (swipe down from top right corner)
  2. From the Lock screen or Home screen, swipe from left to right, and you’ll find the battery percentage near the top of the Today View screen
  3. Ask Siri
  4. Plug in your iPhone, and you’ll momentarily see the percentage show on the Lock screen

Here’s how these steps look in practice:

Here's the original link:

https://9to5mac.com/2019/08/20/show-iphone-battery-percentage/

Number% instead of Battery icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.