Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7 Plus front facing camera shows a thin horizontal black line in the middle suddenly

Did anyone experienced this issue? This happened suddenly and only in my front facing camera! It’s so annoying.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 29, 2020 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 12:52 PM

Hi ibtiisam1,

I see the line that you're referring to in photos captured by your iPhone's front camera. In this situation, I'd suggest starting with a standard restart, and follow that up with installing any available software updates.

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If those steps do not resolve this behavior, I'd suggest reaching out to Apple Support here: Get Support

Enjoy your day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2020 12:52 PM in response to ibtiisam1

Hi ibtiisam1,

I see the line that you're referring to in photos captured by your iPhone's front camera. In this situation, I'd suggest starting with a standard restart, and follow that up with installing any available software updates.

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If those steps do not resolve this behavior, I'd suggest reaching out to Apple Support here: Get Support

Enjoy your day.

My iPhone 7 Plus front facing camera shows a thin horizontal black line in the middle suddenly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.