Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receipt required from Mac purchase

can someone tell me if I can obtain a receipt from a purchase years ago, (Non Apple shop)by a serial number.

my Mac is damaged and I have an insurance claim in place which requires a receipt.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 29, 2020 8:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 8:42 PM

Contact the store from which you purchased the item.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2020 8:42 PM in response to Dani_Wulf

Contact the store from which you purchased the item.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Receipt required from Mac purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.