Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Export Outlook to Apple Mail?

I need to export all my Outlook emails to Apple Mail. Is there any secure method?

Posted on May 29, 2020 10:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 11:20 PM

If you are taking about a secure method then I will recommend to use Apple Mail to Outlook Converter.

As the manual trick doesn't convert damaged MBOX File but this converter is capable to convert corrupt or damaged Apple mail MBOX to Outlook PST.

You can export multiple Apple Mail files to Outlook.

No need for any technical help to use this wizard.

Yet to get upgrade to run on Mac but it supports all versions of Widows OS.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2020 11:20 PM in response to rajat2816

If you are taking about a secure method then I will recommend to use Apple Mail to Outlook Converter.

As the manual trick doesn't convert damaged MBOX File but this converter is capable to convert corrupt or damaged Apple mail MBOX to Outlook PST.

You can export multiple Apple Mail files to Outlook.

No need for any technical help to use this wizard.

Yet to get upgrade to run on Mac but it supports all versions of Widows OS.

How to Export Outlook to Apple Mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.