Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible trace the stolen iPhone and completely block it from use? If not, is there my iCloud history, so I could restore my stolen iPhone and delete it from iCloud?

Hi,

06.05 my iPhone (serial number serial no. G0NZ94) was stolen in Finland. 5-10 minutes after that I blocked the SIM and about 1.5 hours later I changed password on iCloud.

The iPhone was seen as offline. I set it as 'lost' and asked to inform me if it would be found.

23.05 or 24.05 I got request about signing in to iCloud from the stolen device, I rejected it. I changed the password to iCloud again. The stolen phone was seen as offline.

29.05 I got a message from Apple. I informed police, but they said they couldn't help me because the IP address was from UK.

I entered 'find iPhone' and found out that some of my devices disappeared from iCloud: MacBook, watch and stolen iPhone.

At the moment I can neither switch 'find iPhone' on nor delete it completely.

I called customer support but they said they couldn't help me.

Is it possible trace the stolen iPhone and completely block it from use?

If not, is there my iCloud history, so I could restore my stolen iPhone and delete it from iCloud?

Sincerely yours, Evgenia

iPhone XS

Posted on May 30, 2020 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 11:40 AM

Once the device is turned on, you can see it shown on the Find My map — If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Locate a lost or stolen device - Apple Support.

Similar questions

2 replies

May 30, 2020 12:10 PM in response to evgenia257

Be wary of any message supposedly from Apple. They never actually send any such message. They don’t look for or monitor people’s devices or iCloud accounts. They don’t take reports fo lost or stolen devices, so they have no idea your device is even missing.

Messages like that are scams trying to get you to input login credentials so they can be stolen and your account accessed.

Is it possible trace the stolen iPhone and completely block it from use? If not, is there my iCloud history, so I could restore my stolen iPhone and delete it from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.