Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My music is not playable

I have certain songs in my playlist that were playable when they initially downloaded and now they’re not lit up they’re blacked out and not playable

when I click on it it says this song is no longer available in your country or region which doesn’t make any sense

and this is with multiple songs with multiple different artists

Posted on May 30, 2020 1:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 3:19 PM

Tracks on an older playlist may have been edited to a new version on Apple Music, thereby invalidating the old version. You can delete the old track from the list and add the new version from Search to update your playlist.

Tracks that were once available, may have been retracted by the artist or their record company, temporarily or permanently, for all regions or for selected regions. The availability of tracks can change over time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2020 3:19 PM in response to Nicktiggs

Tracks on an older playlist may have been edited to a new version on Apple Music, thereby invalidating the old version. You can delete the old track from the list and add the new version from Search to update your playlist.

Tracks that were once available, may have been retracted by the artist or their record company, temporarily or permanently, for all regions or for selected regions. The availability of tracks can change over time.

My music is not playable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.