Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth?

when i am on a call and i want to switch to speaker i push the button and it gives me the following options.. iPhone .. speaker... living room. My question is how do i get this “living room “ option off? I don’t have a device with that name, its doesn't show in my Bluetooth list, i have turned off my Bluetooth, it has happened while at home and while at work i don't have any device with that name in either of those places. How can i get this option off it’s annoying when i want to switch to speaker quickly and then i can’t like i normally am. I have had this phone for about 2 years and only started happening about 2 mos ago.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on May 30, 2020 8:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 9:24 PM

Hi,

Try to unpair by Go to Settings—- Bluetooth—Forget all the devices connected with your phone.

Restart your phone. Pair the needed bluetooth device and check. May it helps. Cheers.

1 reply

Bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.