Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messenger app

I logged out of my Facebook and am now getting “login from paired iPhone” on the messenger app on my watch. I’ve done everything I’ve found on the internet (unpairing and repairing, logging in and out multiple times, Bluetooth and airplane mode settings) and I cannot get my messenger app on my watch to work anymore. I can see incoming messages, but I can’t respond to them. Please help.

Posted on May 30, 2020 9:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 1:51 PM

Okay it appears I was able to fix this issue on my own. What I did was 1. Logged out of Facebook. 2. Created a new Facebook 3. Logged into the phone messenger app with the new Facebook 4. Went into the settings and switched accounts back to my original Facebook 5. Checked my watch messenger app and waited for it to reload. This appears to have fixed the issue. I’m assuming if it happens again, that just switching accounts in the messenger settings should suffice. Hopefully this works for others.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2020 1:51 PM in response to eclapp13

Okay it appears I was able to fix this issue on my own. What I did was 1. Logged out of Facebook. 2. Created a new Facebook 3. Logged into the phone messenger app with the new Facebook 4. Went into the settings and switched accounts back to my original Facebook 5. Checked my watch messenger app and waited for it to reload. This appears to have fixed the issue. I’m assuming if it happens again, that just switching accounts in the messenger settings should suffice. Hopefully this works for others.

Messenger app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.