Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ok so I play this game called imvu and I accidentally unlinked my imvu from my Apple ID am I able to get that account back ?

Ok so I play this game called imvu and I accidentally unlinked my imvu from my Apple ID am I able to get that account back ?

Posted on May 31, 2020 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 10:15 AM

Hello Taylor847,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you unlinked a game from your Apple ID. I'm happy to help you find some information.

First, I would suggest that you Sign in with your Apple ID.

Have you uninstalled the app? If so, you can redownload the app and try to sign in as you normally would. Here is a link to help you:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

If you're still unable to link your Apple ID to your game account, you'll want to contact the app developer. You can find their support site here: Community Center

Have a good day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2020 10:15 AM in response to Taylor847

Hello Taylor847,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you unlinked a game from your Apple ID. I'm happy to help you find some information.

First, I would suggest that you Sign in with your Apple ID.

Have you uninstalled the app? If so, you can redownload the app and try to sign in as you normally would. Here is a link to help you:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books

If you're still unable to link your Apple ID to your game account, you'll want to contact the app developer. You can find their support site here: Community Center

Have a good day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.