Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i upload photos from my icloud account to my windows pc

how do i upload photos from my icloud account to my windows pc?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 31, 2020 10:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 10:42 AM

If your photos are in iCloud via iCloud Photos, two ways -- see the following:

Use the internet browser on the computer and log into iCloud.com and download the photos from there. You can download up to 1,000 at a time. To select multiple photos, click on one then scroll and hold the shift key while clicking on the last one. Then click the download icon (cloud with down arrow) in the bar at the top.

or use iCloud for Windows. See instructions in Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2020 10:42 AM in response to thethompsonseven

If your photos are in iCloud via iCloud Photos, two ways -- see the following:

Use the internet browser on the computer and log into iCloud.com and download the photos from there. You can download up to 1,000 at a time. To select multiple photos, click on one then scroll and hold the shift key while clicking on the last one. Then click the download icon (cloud with down arrow) in the bar at the top.

or use iCloud for Windows. See instructions in Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

how do i upload photos from my icloud account to my windows pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.